Re: [Debconf-discuss] I lost a jacket

Rhonda!
I think there is a little bit of chaos, if we find your
jacket we will send it to you with some of the
people that is staying longer.

cheers,

Diana

2012/7/13 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>
     Hi!

 Today I lost a black hoodie jacket which means quite something to me.
It has "Thomas D" on the left front side, and a big D which merged in a
T on the back, like in the red circle on this album cover:
http://www.thomasd.net/cms/upload/diskografie/covers/kennzeichend.jpg

 If you found it please bring it to me tonight, I'll be leaving with the
shuttle at 10 in the morning to the airport.  If it is found later,
please hand it to some trustworthy person from Germany or Austria and
I'll arrange with that person how to get it to me.

 Thanks, hopefully it can be found. :(
Rhonda
--
Fühlst du dich mutlos, fass endlich Mut, los      |
Fühlst du dich hilflos, geh raus und hilf, los    | Wir sind Helden