[Debconf-discuss] Assassins: rule amendment. 24-hour delay shortened to 2 hours up to Sat 14th 13:00

Given that the end of the game is now less than 24h away, I hereby
introduce a rule change.

In case someone participating to the game (either dead or alive)
witnesses an attemped kill, the kill is invalid, as before, but the
killer will have to wait for only TWO HOURS and no longer 24h before
trying another kill.

This rule applies up to Sat July 14th, 13:00. Then, from 13:00 to
15:00, the delay will be shortened to only 1 minute (to leave the
victim some time to escape...:-)).

We might very well end up with a few people running after each other
tomorrow between 13:00 and 15:00.

And, of course, remember that, if we happen to end up with only one
survivor, ${DEITY} will call The Holy Hand Sock of Antioch on him|her
in a final apocalyse.