[Debconf-discuss] Assassins: the tension is increasing....

Will somone survive this game?

The number of assassins os strongly decreasing. Yesterday's day trip
has been the day of treatous kills and we saw several ghosts appearing
on the beach (none  wearing blank sheets, though). It has even been
reported that a ghost was found sleeping in a hamoc.

Unfortunately, beccause of unexpected circumstances, no kill could
happen on a volcano, which would have been a first time, for sure.

We now enter the final days of the game. Will we have only one
survivor?

Even mor ethan before, don't believe anyone proposing you to "see
something". Beware of elevators at the hotel. Maybe better to use
staircases....but there might be nasty blokes waiting for you there.

Maybe better to sleep in the hotel lobby, after all. Or hidden
somewhere in the university.

Good luck to all survivors and, once again, remember: the only person
you can trust is your assassins referee....