Re: [Debconf-discuss] About the "Seeds of Resistence" event - In front of the hacklab, July 12, 12:00PM

Le jeudi, 12 juillet 2012 00.05:57, Gunnar Wolf a écrit :
> So, the talk will be held outside the main hacklab, under the almond
> trees where the round tables are, on Thursday (July 12),
> 12:00PM. Fernanda was so kind to even be glad not to be in a
> "traditional style" auditorium!
>
> We will try to record the talk on video so that, even if it is not
> streamed live, it should become available on the DebConf video archive
> for later referal.

If this can help (for both a room and a video team), I guess (CC'ing the other
"speakers") that the Debian Mobile BoF can be rescheduled to the 14. at 10h00
in Roberto Terán.

Opinions ?

Cheers,

OdyX