[Debconf-discuss] Found an Openmoko phone?

Hi,

I cannot find my Openmoko phone. I spent some time configuring it and
last use it in the second talk room (Roberto Terán) at 18:00, after
Leandro's talk. I recall putting it into my backpack and going back to
the hacklab, where I left it to go prepare the C&W party.

If it was taken from my backpack, fine, I know I'm completely
responsible as we were explicitly told the hacklab is not under any
kind of watch, but I really doubt that was the case (as in the
backpack I had my other, regular phone and my laptop, an both are
still there).

So, if anybody found an Openmoko, I'll be most grateful when you
notify me, or leave it at the front desk.

Thanks!