[Debconf-discuss] Assassins during Cheese and Wine....

...yes, C&W is a place where one can sockify one's victim.

Players will even be authorized to get in touch with me to report
"kills" and confirm them. There's no network at the C&W venue but I'll
have some..:-).

BTW, to make players even more uncomfortable about their safety: about
half of the players are now ghosts.....so, the more time passes, the
more efficient sock handlers are. Watch your back.

As an additionnal rule, it has been observed that ${DEITY} shouldn't
witness violence. So, if the Assassins referee witnesses an attempt,
He will resurrect the victim by His Mighty Will.

It has however been observed that ${DEITY} is not insensitive to
ethanol and, therefore, His attention can lower over time tonight.