Re: [Debconf-discuss] mall run to purchase SIM cards

Quoting Martín Ferrari (martin.ferrari@gmail.com):

> As I am a complete ignoramus regarding mobile phone technologies...
> Would somebody tell me which provider should I choose to have decent
> data in an european phone?

Claro works well for me and I am a user of a random smartphone bought
in France. Even I have been able to  set it up, it that helps having a
clue..:-)

To be honest, though: the 5 of us who bought such SIM card last
Tuesday were accompanied by a local volunteer to the Claro shop. But
that's mostly because none of us was a native Spanish speaker, which
is not a problem foryou at least, Tincho.