Re: [Debconf-discuss] [MERCHANDISE] Black umbrellas and SpaceFun/squeeze T-Shirts

Hi there!

On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 10:46:23 -0600, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:54:26 -0600, Luca Capello wrote:
>> However, if you did not order it and you still want to protect yourself,
>> there are some black Debian umbrellas available in the hacklab.
>
> The umbrellas finished, "thanks" to the rainy season ;-)

Actually, there is still one white available, if I will not be there
anymore ask it to cate.

>> Moreover, if your Debian T-Shirt collection is still missing it, there
>> are black and blue SpaceFun/squeeze T-Shirts, too.
>
> I still have some.

Still available: 1 blue M, 1 blue L and 3 black L.

The above, according to my recordings, means that 2 black M are missing
or, if you want to read it correctly, they have been stolen.  If anyone
knows something or took/sold them, can she/he simply tell me (even
*anonymously*), so at least I know that I am not going crazy [1]?

[1] I checked three different times, both my recordings and the
    T-Shirts, just to be sure that it is not an error from my side.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca