[Debconf-discuss] Front Desk

We still need more volunteers for shifts on the Front Desk. Since the Front Desk is in the hacklab, sitting there won't tear you away from hacking or IRC, and you get to meet everyone as they come to register.

You can add yourself to the shift plan here:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Frontdesk/Shifts
If these initial slots all get filled, we would like to extend the opening hours on some days, as many people arrive at DebConf later in the evening.

If you might be able to help, please look for me or Gema around the Front Desk, this afternoon or subsequently, and we can provide training -- no prior experience is required!

Thanks,

--
Moray