Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for photographer

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 09:03:43PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> We have our usual, fun, beautiful and always important souvenir, the
> group photo, scheduled for July 12, at lunchtime. However... We have a
> problem: This year, our usual paparazzi Aigars will not be attending,
> and we need somebody to take up his job.
>
> The first requisite is material: Do you have a good camera?

I do have my camera with me, and I do also have my tripod :)

> The second one is more ethereal: Do you know well how to use it?

I think I know, but I'm very lazy to take pictures I hope that when DebConf
start I'll have more time to do it :)

> Do you want to create a very-good-resolution picture by taking several
> smaller pictures and joining them together? Or is your camera high-end
> enough for you to offer it as the One True Good Shot?

I don't think that I'll be able to to do small pictures and all that work, but
my camera can do  a very big resolution shot with good details

> In any case, please: We need you. We need a great group photo to
> properly remember DC12 as we have for every previous year.

Actually I was already trying to find a good place to take the group photo, and
I also talked with the local team about making mugshots, I can lend my camera
and/or tripod if needed to complete that task :)

Cheers

--
René