Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Arriving at Managua airport

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:06:03 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> > Confirmed, it takes a few minutes but is completely problem- and
> > painless.
> Customs too? How about goods you bring (IIRC you mentioned you have
> cheese)? Nothing specific?

Customs was not also painless but also quick. Smile, put your bags on
the belt, smile, take our bags, hand over your custom declarations
form (where I had checked "no" on all questions), say goodbye.

It least that's how I did it :)
(From what I've heard from others it was the same for them.)

Cheers,
gregor

   `-