Re: [Debconf-discuss] Announcing Day Trip

Quoting Felix Delattre (linux@delattre.de):

> * City of Leon (Visit the historical city of Leon)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le%C3%B3n,_Nicaragua
> * Juan Venado Island (Nature and wild live on the mangrove forest
> island) http://vianica.com/attraction/13/juan-venado-island
> * Volcano "Cerro Negro" (Climb the youngest volcano in Nicaragua)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_Negro

Doh. That makes a *very* busy schedule. Fro reference, during  my
post-Debconf travel, I plan to achieve about the same....in 3 days!

Whatever....I really really really recommend people to attend this. Be
prepared for a very long, tiring, hot....but marvelous day.