[Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for DebConf12 + Shuttle service

Hola!

For DebConf12 we're going to have two primary hotels; Seminole and Brandt. Both hotels are near the UCA venue and ~3 blocks from each other. Please check the map at our website for distances and directions: http://debconf12.debconf.org/map.en.xhtml

> People arriving from the 1st-6th July are staying at the Seminole Hotel
> People arriving on or after 7th July are staying at the Brandt Los Robles de San Juan Hotel

Please note that 'Brandt Los Robles de San Juan' and 'Brandt Colonial Los Robles' are two different hotels (marked as Brandt's I (#10) and Brandt's II (#7) on the map). They have the same owner, but are ~1km apart.

Additional information on the hotels can be found in our wiki page: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Hotels

As for the transportation from the airport to the hotel, Seminole/Brandt are providing free shuttle service for all attendees. Please make sure to mark the 'Shuttle service' column on the arrivals wiki page if you want to use that service: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals

We'll probably also have shuttle service for the departures, but that can be arranged on site.

If you have additional questions, please reply to this thread or drop by IRC and ask your friendly organizing team.

Have a nice flight and see you in Managua in a couple of days!

Cheers,