[Debconf-discuss] Bring along previous year's debconf shirts!

       Hi!

 If you remember, we managed to do a nice group photo about previous
year's debconf shirts[1] during last year's social event.  This photo
was used in the final report and helps promote the idea of debconf (at
least, in my opinion) about an established event that helps getting
people to get together, discuss issues and make progress in development.

[1] <http://www.aigarius.com/blog/2011/08/08/debconf-t-shirts/>

 I think it would be great if we manage that again this year and just to
be on the save side, I would encourage people to bring along previous
year's debconf shirts.

 Please bring regular attendee shirts, not organizers/videoteam/volunteer
shirts, as the photo should carry the regular shirts.  If you like
helping to get this done, I started with this wiki page:

<http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/DebconfShirts>

 (I haven't packed yet so I am not completely sure which shirts I'll
bring along, but those are the ones most likely :))

 Thanks, and see you over there!
Rhonda