Re: [Debconf-discuss] The Return of the Assassins

Please feel free to ask for details or send suggestions (this is my
first Assassins game as organizer) in this mailing list.

I'm not going to be in the whole DebConf. Actually, I'll be only for the nights and weekend, so I don't if it will be fair that I played, even I'll like to.

Cheers,

--
Rodrigo Rodríguez
http://mundonomada.info

Linux user # 471524 | Ubuntu user # 23047
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nomada