Re: [Debconf-discuss] Adapter for US powerplugs

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Judit Foglszinger <fgrfgr@freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are adapters needed for US type [B] powerplugs
> to fit into [A] connectors at the venue?
>
> And are they available either in Managua or in NYC?
> (lacking the right name, I call them B2A Adapters)

Hi!, yes if you had the ground type B2A (NEMA 5, two blades + ground
round blade) you need an adapter for the more common on Nema 1 (two
blades only),  you need one of this [1] normally if you had a European
converter it will include several types of adapters, in any case I
also use them and plan to carry like 4 of them as they cost in México
5MXN at conversion rate of today is like 35cents of USD... I can lend
you one... but i think also in Managua wont be hard to find and
probably equally cheap, if not I can bring some more and also planing
on carrying a power strip including 5 NEMA5 outlets.

Regards.

[1] http://www.steren.com.mx/_imgs/prod/grande/905-100.JPG
--
The only constant is the change