[Debconf-discuss] shopping in Managua?

Hi folks,

In preparing for my trip, I've reached the conclusion that my wardrobe
probably doesn't contain clothing that's particularly appropriate for the
Nicaraguan climate, and that finding suitable clothes in Portland will be
non-trivial (and probably more expensive).  So instead, I thought it might
be a good idea to do some clothes shopping after I arrive.  Can anyone local
to Managua offer a suggestion on where to get some shopping done near the
venue / hotel?

Tourist compliance is not a prerequisite, I'm perfectly happy negotiating my
purchases in Spanish.  Though if there are particular shops that are better
choices for English-only attendees, I guess there may be others on the
mailing list who would be interested in this information too.

Thanks,