Re: [Debconf-discuss] Official launch of the Cheese and Wine party for DebConf 12, aka C&W8

Quoting gregor herrmann (gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at):
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:41:16 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>
> > PS: don't ask me what are cheese import regulations in Nicaragua, I
> > have no idea ATM. I suspect they might be similar to what we had in
> > USA, Mexico, Argentina: avoid fresh cheese but focus more on cured
> > cheese (aka "hard" cheese).
>
> The customs declaration form at
> http://www.eaai.com.ni/images/stories/info/adua1.jpg
> mentions "Live animals, plants or fresh food", so I assume that
> cheese that doesn't move doesn't need to be declared :)

This is also about the only information I could find.

I like the definition using "cheese that doesn't move"..:-)

And some could anyway say that cheese is indeed not "fresh" food as it
stinks.