Re: [Debconf-discuss] Getting to the venue

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Henning Sprang
<henning.sprang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Should we just plan to get a taxi with fellow travelers?
>
> As far as I see it at the moment, that'll not be required.

Just to make it clear ( I've been pointed out I might not have been):

The localteam is working hard to get transfer/pickup organized, but
things take longer as expected and therefore it's not 100% confirmed.
It should turn out in one way or another that there will be an
organized transfer(by hotels or with a government sponsored bus).

Right.

DebCamp people will be picked up at the aiport by their hotel. DebConf people will probably use the govt sponsored buses. Either way, whe're working on it and will confirm as soon as we have more info.

As a fallback, having names and contact data of other people that
arrive at about the same time, and joining them to share a taxi is
good to have.
There will be detailed information on getting good and safe taxis at
the airport before debcamp!

Henning