Re: [Debconf-discuss] Going to Nicaragua from Europe: avoid Iberia

On 12-04-06 at 11:42am, Philip Hands wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 00:48:25 -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org>
> wrote: ...
> > Through SkyTeam.com, you can also access the schedules of all
> > SkyTeam partners to plan your flights on the airline of your
> > choice."
> >
> > DebConf12's Event ID is 2254S.
> >
> > Let me know if you have any issues!
>
> Looking for flights from Berlin, trying out various dates, but
> settling on these as a definite example: 27th June ... 16th July
>
> Looking on expiedia.de I get offered a KLM flight (Out: 09:15..19:36,
> Return: 14:49...16:30 among many options) for:
>
>   1,145.49  EUR

I recommend http://skyscanner.dk/ offering similarly low deals, and
unlike Expedia compares against nearby travel dates and locations.

There's also http://momondo.com/ but in my experience slower to load and
often finds weaker deals than Skyscanner.

Both Skyscanner and Momondo is oddly enough danish, but apparently works
fine from anywhere - I used it to buy tickets in East Asia last Fall.

 - Jonas