Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf12-related blog not on Planet Debian

Hi there!

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 08:12:47 +0100, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> <quote who="Luca Capello" date="Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:54:59AM +0100">
>> However, its blog is not syndicated on Planet Debian.  Could Norman's
>> blog be added, please?  And for not making similar mistakes in the
>> future, can this be done semi-automatically for everyone involved with
>> DebConf?
>
> Any DD (or other member of the Alioth project) can add blogs to Planet
> Debian.

Thank you, I know that (I read the Planet page on the Debian wiki before sending
the email), but I wanted to find some "approval" before any action.

> It seems like it would make most sense for DDs on the DebConf
> organizing team to add folks and blogs for the local team to Planet.

Fully agree, that is also why I Cc:ed debconf-discuss@ ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca