Re: [Debconf-discuss] Languages Skill Exchange

On 31/07/2011 10:06, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Sami wrote:
>> The first time we all got an assertion failure when one of us tried to
>> select some Arabic text I believe:

>> ERROR:inf-text-gtk-view.c:1157:inf_text_gtk_view_expose_event_after_cb: assertion failed: (prev_toggle->x < cur_toggle->x)
>> Aborted
>
> I'd appreciate if you could test it on gobby.0x539.de from home,
> because I don't know any Arabic or Hebrew.

Actually I don't do either: either someone that does speak these
languages step up, or we can take the files created used
gobby.debian.net during the conference. Where will the bu put? (which is
a question interesting per se)

Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>