Re: [Debconf-discuss] debian-bus 2.0 ACCEPTED

Hi Cristian,

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 04:39:33PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This release was nearly as smooth as the 1.0 release. However, our
> last release critical bug was slightly harder to hunt and we are sorry
> to admit that we released with a 3 minute delay (we do not hide
> problems), so at 11:03.

It was actually 11:01 according to my watch which I regard as relevant.
:-)

> The final shipping for the "airport" suite was done at 15:30, because
> of an unexpected waiting time at $BORDER combined with $TOLL
> (apparently half of Europe is travelling today, including Turkey).
>
> We are awaiting for news from the "train" suite.

Train suite is fine.  We considered to be dropped straight at hacklab
which however turned out as not possible according to the bus driver.
So all of us are now sitting in a really great Pizza restaurant - some
of us have just finished - which was quite hard because of unexpected
large "normal" sized pizza ... which was one of the best I ever had.

We've got a really warm welcome in the hacklab - thanks to our friends
in Zagreb.  Keysigning party will be soon. :-)

See you next year in Nicaragua

     Andreas, bus release manager assistant.

--
http://fam-tille.de