[Debconf-discuss] debian-bus 2.0 ACCEPTED

This release was nearly as smooth as the 1.0 release. However, our
last release critical bug was slightly harder to hunt and we are sorry
to admit that we released with a 3 minute delay (we do not hide
problems), so at 11:03.

The final shipping for the "airport" suite was done at 15:30, because
of an unexpected waiting time at $BORDER combined with $TOLL
(apparently half of Europe is travelling today, including Turkey).

We are awaiting for news from the "train" suite.