Re: [Debconf-discuss] Passing through Zagreb on your way back on Sunday?

Quoting Dobrica Pavlinusic (dpavlin@rot13.org):
> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 02:16:56AM +0200, Dobrica Pavlinusic wrote:
> > If you need assistence in Zagreb, you can also contact us using:
> >
> > ++385-91-5378-160 (Dobrica) or
> > ++385-98-7304-525 (Marijana)
> I made mistake writing Marijana's phone number :-( Correct one is
>
> ++385-99-7304-525
>
> sorry for confusion and please don't call wrong one too much :-)

Just in case: those who will head to ZAG train station are on their
way. Bus 2 made it first to ZAG airport as we were delayed at the
border with a quite big queue.

We're currently working on setting up a hacklab in the coffeeshop in
ZAG airport (before security).