Re: [Debconf-discuss] debian-bus 1.0 ACCEPTED

Csillag Tamas <cstamas@digitus.itk.ppke.hu> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 09:52:42AM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 06:41:53AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>> > After a deep freeze that started at 05:30, debian-bus version 1.0 was
>> > uploaded at 05:58 with no critical bugs. We expect the release to be
>> > shipped in Zagreb at 10:00.
>>
>> It has been released before time, around 9:30(-ish)
>
> Only for the plane arch. The train one was worked on, and was released
> about 10:10.

Or, to put it in other words: the airport branded release happened at
9:30, the train branded release happened about half an hour later,
because... well, trains are longer! Yes, yes.

Thus, debian-bus 1.0 comes in not one, but TWO flavours, both released
on time!

Awesome job with the organisation (and thank you very much to everyone
involved)!