Re: [Debconf-discuss] debian-bus 1.0 ACCEPTED

Hello,

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 06:41:53AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> After a deep freeze that started at 05:30, debian-bus version 1.0 was
> uploaded at 05:58 with no critical bugs. We expect the release to be
> shipped in Zagreb at 10:00.

It has been released before time, around 9:30(-ish)

> The freeze was completely smooth with about 90% of the RC bugs fixed
> in the first minutes. The last RC bug was fixed at 05:55 (the
> package name is to be kept private for security reasons).

Effectively we can confirm that routing packets over DNS works perfectly on this
release.

Version 1.0 group is currently enjoying breakfast at airport and would like to
thank specially our release manager for bringing such smooth release at this
time. Even, the 45 min waiting time for changing from suite bosnia to croatia.

> We plan a second release (so, debian-bus version 2.0) at 11:00, with a
> deep freeze starting at 10:30.

Good luck with that one!

--
 Héctor Orón

"Our Sun unleashes tremendous flares expelling hot gas into the Solar System, which one day will disconnect us."

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html