Re: [Debconf-discuss] Passing through Zagreb on your way back on Sunday?

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 06:34:24AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Again, thanks for being so welcoming. This is really appreciated by
> the Debian community. I'm not sure how many people will be able to
> benefit from your offer and I hope that some will.

I'd like to repeat this warm thanks.  According to my information there
are about 20 people who will take the sleeper 21:15 to Munich[1].  My
guess is that these people will be quite happy to meet you in Zagreb.
SO if there is no better plan my prefered choice would be to drop my
luggage at Zagreb airport and join you people in the hacklab.  We just
found the coordinates in OSM so even if you might miss us in the bus we
will most probably find you easily because it seems in a perfectly
walkable distance.

See you soon in Zagreb and many thanks

     Andreas.

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures#31._July_3