[Debconf-discuss] debian-bus 1.0 ACCEPTED

Yes, Debian can release with a fixed schedule.

After a deep freeze that started at 05:30, debian-bus version 1.0 was
uploaded at 05:58 with no critical bugs. We expect the release to be
shipped in Zagreb at 10:00.

The freeze was completely smooth with about 90% of the RC bugs fixed
in the first minutes. The last RC bug was fixed at 05:55 (the
package name is to be kept private for security reasons).

We plan a second release (so, debian-bus version 2.0) at 11:00, with a
deep freeze starting at 10:30.