[Debconf-discuss] Passing through Zagreb on your way back on Sunday?

First of all, thank you all for great DebConf!

Several people expressed interest in visiting Zagreb or killing few
hours between arriving in Zagreb and flights, so we will be waiting
at bus station in Zagreb for following Banja Luka -> Zagreb busses:

08:45 -> 11:55
11:30 -> 14:55

We have Skills Exchange[1] hacklab "mama" in Zagreb in Preradoviceva 18[2]
where you can drop in at any time after noon, 31.07.2011 and have a quick
check of your e-mail or other Internet needes.

There will be people speaking english there, which can help with finding
food, drinks or other essential needs on your way to final destination.

If you need assistence in Zagreb, you can also contact us using:

++385-91-5378-160 (Dobrica) or
++385-98-7304-525 (Marijana)

I know this information is somewhat late, but we just arrived from Banja
Luka :-) See you later today!

1: http://www.razmjenavjestina.org/
1: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?minlon=15.9746313095093&minlat=45.807430267334&maxlon=15.9749641418457&maxlat=45.8090057373047

--