Re: [Debconf-discuss] pictures and privacy

Quoting Adam Borowski (kilobyte@angband.pl):

> Idea: what about pooling all the pictures everyone took, into one central
> place, and having people tag the ones they don't want released?

Like gallery.debconf.org? :-)

To add more noise to his, in case anybody cares, I don't give a damn
shit about any picture of me appearing on the Internet, including
those with my name tagged.

I will be pleased to drop any picture of anybody requesting it from
https://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf11/album/ . I did my best to
avoid at least tagging names of people I know dislike appearing
publicly. I may have made mistakes or omissions. In such case, please
tell me.