Re: [Debconf-discuss] pictures and privacy (was: my pictures so far (including the bicyle tour))

hi,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 03:40:06PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> I really would have wished that people had been much more
> considerate about uploading other people's pictures to the public
> Web.
>
> I for one do not want my pictures on the Internet.
> I also realise that this is a fight against windmills and am rather
> sad about that.

Well usually I do not upload pictures, but...

1. There were pictures available already.
2. I removed most what can be considered questionable, or unpleasant
for the person in question before posting to the list.
3. I consider these as public event.
4. There was interest for the bike tour pictures.

You can ask for picture removal (I think you are on none of thie
pictures).

Regards,
  cstamas
--