Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling to Sarajevo on 31st July

Hi,

I and Theppitak will also travel to Sarajevo on 31st July. We'll catch a
flight back to Bangkok, Thailand via Istanbul in 1st Aug.

Perhaps, we'll leave BL at 08:45.

By the way, is it hard to get a seat on the bus ? I'm not sure how full
the bus will be.

Thanks,
kitt