Re: [Debconf-discuss] Getting a receipt for paying the registration fee (was: DebConf11: Payment information)

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 02:03:24PM +0200, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask here since I did not get an answer from the registration
> team. How do we get a receipt for paying the professional registration fee?

It is listed here:

http://debconf11.debconf.org/register.xhtml

Basically, we'll make an invoice on request, mail registration@ with
name and address to bill to and any special instructions.  You'll get
either an SPI or FFIS invoice.  There is a backlog, we have to wait
for SPI or FFIS to send it back to us, which can be a while (and also
are busy with debconf itself...).

Soon, one of us will go through and see what all hasn't been sent to
us yet, and re-ping on them.

Sorry for the delays,

- Richard