Re: [Debconf-discuss] Travelling to Sarajevo on 31st July

I'm going to Sarajevo from Banja Luka main bus station on 31st of July (tomorrow!), the departure of this bus is at 8:45am, and I have to be at Sarajevo Airport at 16:30.

To go to Banja Luka main bus station I'll take a cab and from Sarajevo main bus station to Sarajevo Airport I'll have to take another cab so I could, and I also would love to spend some time in Sarajevo.

We could go together If you want.