Re: [Debconf-discuss] Werewolf session Friday night, 22:00 o'clock

i propose Bang! for the next party :)

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:34 PM, Csillag Tamas <cstamas@digitus.itk.ppke.hu> wrote:
hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 05:03:43PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are inviting one more time to the game of Werewolf, a variation
> of the Mafia party game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)
>
> We will play with up to 20 people on a first-come-first-play basis.
>
> The game starts Friday night at 22:00. The location will be
> announced tomorrow.

I was a bit late: arrived around 22:15 (recovering from the otherwise
nice bike tour) and I looked at every room, but found no one playing
the game.

If you are playing it somewhere please speak up! :-)

Regards,
 cstamas
--
CSILLAG Tamas (cstamas) - http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~cstamas