[Debconf-discuss] Travelling to Sarajevo on 31st July

Hi,

If anyone is travelling from Banja Luka to Sarajevo on 31st July,
please let me know. The first bus leaves at 05:00 and the next one at
06:30 (I have checked this) and I plan to catch the first one. My
flight is in the afternoon but if you have a flight in the evening,
think of it as this way -- you can spend time in the city!

If you are interested, please get in touch so we can plan the trip.

--
Sukhbir