[Debconf-discuss] teardown tomorrow

Hi,

please dont do any teardown of networking (or video) gear without being told
exactly what to do by zobel, dkg, Ganneff or me - or by people specifically
authorised by us.

Thanks for your help making DebConf11 a great event!

(Basically the videoteam needs network in the big auditorium and the
serverroom until we are done. I expect/hope that we can teardown the uplink at
20:30 - but we'll do it when we're ready.)

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: I will send a more specific mail what to do to the video list and those
3 people soon.