[Debconf-discuss] Bicycling tour starts at 18:15 in front of the venue (was: Re: Bicycling instead of running?)

Axel Beckert writes ("[Debconf-discuss] Bicycling tour starts at 18:15 in front of the	venue (was: Re: Bicycling instead of running?)"):
> Annette and I were exploring possible routes today before the banquet,
> So here's the final plan

Thanks for doing all this organisation.  One thing that I didn't see
in your mail: how much will the bike hire be, do we know ?

Ian.