Re: [Debconf-discuss] Werewolf session Friday night, 22:00 o'clock

On 28.07.2011 17:03 martin f krafft wrote:
> Wrraarrrrr,

Just a little bit of first hand experience: I took part in this game for
the first time last night and it was a lot of fun, even though I did not
know many of the other participants. This game is actually great to get
to know people, and even better to better get to know people you already
know a little bit. It's also fun from a sysadmin or white/black hat
perspective - since your job is either to take the role of a trouble
maker or that of one who needs to keep the trouble makers out.

It's also evenly fine for timid and vocal, extroverted and introverted
people since everyone is included in discussions due to the nature of
the game.

So, whoever you are, don't miss it. :)

Moritz