Re: [Debconf-discuss] Busses to Sarajevo on Saturday

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:22:37AM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
> I hoped to catch the bus at 7:45 to Sarajevo on Saturday as listed on:
>
> 	http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/TravelInfo#Bus_via_Sarajevo
>
> Looking at
>
> 	http://www.autobusni-kolodvor.com/en/terminal.aspx?k=148&d=070&dat=30.07.2011
>
> it seems there are only busses to Sarajevo at 5:00, 16:40 and 17:00. I
> wonder if I'm missing something or if the other ones just aren't going?

First of all, autobusni-kolodvor.com is an unofficial website so it's not a
safe option by default... at least a few of the buses in this direction
originate from Zagreb, whose bus station has an official website, so look
that up at akz.hr and then check the station list for each entry to see if
and when it stops at Banja Luka. It seems to me that on the 30th there are
three Centrotrans buses there, stopping at Banja Luka at 9:55, 15:50, at
00:40. That doesn't really map well onto the unofficial website's timings,
so using only the web definitely doesn't seem safe.

I think it would be best to actually take a stroll to the BL bus station and
find an official printed schedule there. That can be relied upon to be both
reasonably precise as well as inclusive.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.