[Debconf-discuss] Conference Dinner!

Hi,

NGO DIVA asked me to send this to the lists, so here goes:

Dear DebConf11 attendees,

We hope that your stay in Banja Luka were enjoyable and successful and
that you spent your free time cheerfully.

We are honored to organize the Conference Dinner in restaurant
"Integral" (location is right across the govt. building on the 14th
floor), which begins tonight at 20:00 hours.
NGO DIVA treats everyone with one free drink of your choice.

Besides that, everyone will be greeted with a glass of Champagne, as
we greet all of our friends.

We wish you a nice time at the dinner.

NGO DIVA

--