Re: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 01:19:32AM +0200, Faidon Liambotis wrote:

> I'm really grateful someone is doing the work for this and I don't want
> to sound like a smart-ass,

I would never assume this of you. :-)

> but are the smaller buses  that much
> expensive? Having a single bus for the single 10:00-15:00 timeframe
> seems a bit suboptimal; e.g. I see that from 13:00-14:10 there are 15
> people leaving (not-so-coincidencally myself included :).

The price checking issue was done by Velimir who had done several
examples.  Everything is possible.  Organisation wise I can confirm that
we took the version which is bearable for us (Christian & me).  If you
volunteer to organise the split of the people into two earlier busses,
talk to Velimir about all this - I'm fine.  Hey, it's a Do-O-Cracy. :-)
I personally will stick to the suggestion with the two large busses until
I hear more from you.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--