Re: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 01:04:10AM +0200, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> ons 2011-07-27 klockan 20:27 +0200 skrev Andreas Tille:
> > (please some local confirm that 4h is a reasonable timing).
>
> Well, the regularly scheduled Pepex 8:45 bus only takes 3:10, so it
> seems a bit pessimistic.

If somethings happens (like longish border control - you can not know
what nationalities are inside the bus and how funny border control they
might take the issue) people who are in need to reach some plane or
train will be happy about a pessimistic estimation.  We had also a lot
of entries in the Wiki stating "... or earlier".

I do not think we should change this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--