Re: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

Andreas Tille writes ("[Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back*	to Zagreb)"):
> considering the mail below not everybody is aware of
>     http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus
>
> PLEASE go to the Wiki and add your name NOW.  Tomorrow morning we want
> to order the bus according to the number of people who are on the page.
> Currently we have 89 people which makes two busses with 50 seats each.
> Please make really sure that you are not missing this opportunity to go
> with a Debian bus.

I have now done so for two further people who are catching the 21:15
CNL to Munich - myself and Phil Hands (for whom I'm acting as proxy).

> When checking the times in the Wiki the first "block" of people needs to
> be at the airport at 10:00 and others need to be at the train station at
> 11:00.  This would mean that the first bus can not go later than 6:00
> (please some local confirm that 4h is a reasonable timing).  So
> everybody who wants to be in Zagreb inbetween 10:00 and 15:00 should go
> with this bus.  The others take a bus which might be scheduled at 11:00.

Can we please confirm now that the departure time of this bus will
actually be 11:00 ?  Also we need to be sure that everyone knows that
we will not wait for them.  We shouldn't have the bus delayed by an
hour while we hunt around for someone who was signed up on some wiki
page but now turns out to be missing (or perhaps decided to go some
other way or something...)

The earlier bus likewise.  It should be made very clear that if you
are not there the bus will go without you.

Ian.