Re: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

Quoting Andreas Tille (andreas@an3as.eu):
> Hi,
>
> considering the mail below not everybody is aware of
>
>     http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus
>
> PLEASE go to the Wiki and add your name NOW.  Tomorrow morning we want
> to order the bus according to the number of people who are on the page.
> Currently we have 89 people which makes two busses with 50 seats each.
> Please make really sure that you are not missing this opportunity to go
> with a Debian bus.
>
> You might also like to VERIFY that you inserted the time when you want
> to be at the airport / trainstation.  If it happens that your entered
> the departure time of your plain / train you might miss it because the
> timing might be too sharp.
>
> When checking the times in the Wiki the first "block" of people needs to
> be at the airport at 10:00 and others need to be at the train station at
> 11:00.  This would mean that the first bus can not go later than 6:00
> (please some local confirm that 4h is a reasonable timing).  So
> everybody who wants to be in Zagreb inbetween 10:00 and 15:00 should go
> with this bus.  The others take a bus which might be scheduled at 11:00.

I sorted people in this page with the time they mentioned.

I arbitrarily put all those people who've put "any time" at the end of
the 11:00 block for Zagreb train station, which means they would go in
"Bus 1", the one leaving at 06:00