Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sunday after DebConf in Zagreb (tour, hotel...)

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Obey Arthur Liu <arthur@milliways.fr> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm planning to take an early bus/train/car/horse/pogostick from Banja
Luka to Zagreb on Sunday 31st, visit Zagreb, stay for the night and
fly out on Monday morning.
Would anyone be interested in visiting Zagreb as a group?

Tour:
The Zagreb Segway Tour[1] is a 2 hours tour of Zagreb on a Segway.
Tours run about 47EUR. Great ratings on TripAdvisor.

Hotel:
The Westin Zagreb 5*[2] (which has good reviews) is running a
99EUR/night double room rate. That would make it 49.5EUR/night per
person, which is pretty cheap.

I had someone sharing a room but he had to cancel. If you're interested in sharing a room Sunday night, please ping me.

I'd volunteer to do group bookings for these although help from a
local would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
-Arthur

[1] <http://www.segway.hr/segwaycitytourzagreb/en/city-tour.html>