Re: [Debconf-discuss] LAST CALL FOR DEBIAN BUS RENTAL (Was: price of bus tickets *back* to Zagreb)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> wrote:
> Le mercredi 27 juillet 2011 à 22:05 +0200, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
>> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>> > Those who want to be in Zagreb earlier (which are some people) should
>> > either ask for a smaller bus or take local transportation which in this
>> > case should not be too crowded.
>>
>> According to the wiki, we are only 6 in this group.
> Add two more (Guillaume & I)

10 including the 2 of us on early trains.

The 2 of use should be fine on the 03:15 bus to Zagreb if there is no
other option but that will be no good for the people going to the
airport. So something else will need to be organised by someone (not
Andreas as he is doing enough organising the big buses).

Thanks,
Daniel