[Debconf-discuss] Now 20 Bicycles, but start earlier (was: Re: Bicycling instead of running?)

Hi,

I just was at the Tourist Office again as they wrote me, they have 5
more bicycles for us (i.e. now 20 bicycles), but they would like us to
return them on the same day if we don't have a save storage for them
overnight (which is very reasonable IMHO) as they have no locks. :-/

So we will probably start between 18:00 and 19:00 and return between
20:00 and 21:00. (Details to be announced.)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:22:38AM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > If the whole trip should make any sense we should send a "delegation" (=
> > people who might skip the last talk) to be there at 18:30 and others
> > will head of right after the last talk to the bike rental and reach it a
> > bit after 19:00 taking over the just preattached bikes gives us somehow
> > twice the time as with your original plan.
>
> Sounds fine, but then all must skip dinner, too. Or take it after
> coming back or in some restaurant.

Since dinner seems to be available now up top 22:00, we could even be
back for dinner in time.

But we will have to spare out the last talk slot from 18:00 to 18:45.

> BTW: Can we put a link to the bike shop on OSM into the wiki page?
> (But first we must slightly correct its position in there. :-)

Done btw., thanks Andreas.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)