Re: [Debconf-discuss] Final report

If you're attending DebConf, or watching the talks remotely, please
consider making a contribution to the final report:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/FinalReport

If you've already written (or write later) blog posts about DebConf,
then adding links for those to the page would be helpful.  If you've
participated in any way in DebConf organisation, then we'd appreciate
you taking five minutes more to contribute to the relevant report
section.  (It's much easier to do this now than in a few
weeks'/months' time when our memories are fading!)

Thanks,

--
Moray